Thursday, May 5, 2011

One Night that Changes Everything, by Lauren Barnholdt

One Night That Changes EverythingOne Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


High hopes! And yes, they are not disappointed! Things I like about this book include - feisty but vulnerable protagonist, friends who are flawed but come through, a romance with an unreliable partner(in the sense his motivations and actions are ambiguous) and an actual plot where things happen and develop in unforeseeable (mildly) ways that push the plot forward. Throw in a pinch of drama (big pinch), some h8-worthy frat-boy/jock-type jerks, and it's a good mix. There is kind of a Sarah Dessen meets Frankie Landau-Banks vibe to this. I was sorry to see the night, and this book, come to an end. Will def re-read when I'm not hurrying to find out what happens next!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment