Thursday, May 5, 2011

At the Party, by Lauren Barnholdt

Kissing Perfect (At the Party, #4)Kissing Perfect by Lauren Barnholdt

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I'm sorry to see this series come to an end. Again, they are more like chapters (maybe it's a serial novel a la Dickens or Stephen King?) than books, but they are super cute, and cheap on the Nook, unfortunately I didn't figure out til after the second one that you can buy them all together, but totes worth it. This was the shortest, which makes me want to add "and sweetest," but they are all pretty sweet. This one especially reminds me a lot of Sarah Dessen, the girl has an ex-boyfriend very reminiscent of Jason from Truth About Forever and Along for the Ride, but he is possibly even more of a weenie than Jason - and that takes some doing! They meet cute and whoa! sparks fly unexpectedly between two mismatched but simpatico souls.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment