Friday, February 15, 2013

67 Shades of Luck


Colleen Hoover. She's like the Beatles of indie authors, although she'd prob rather be the Avett Brothers. But she's a breakthrough, out of nowhere rejuvenating life force that shook up a moribund industry and made it rock. And Katja Millay? She's the Rolling Stones. A butt-kicking BAMF with a black heart carved out of solid titanium. And the two of them are now -right this minute!- together, somewhere in America, in a hotel room where Katja has just signed a pre-pub galley of her amazing book, The Sea of Tranquility, that Colleen is giving away on her blog. When last I looked, there were 67 entries. 67 is my lucky number, as my friends and family are no doubt tired of hearing. In fact my rock band was called "67 Jag," true story, you probably never heard of us, but I digress. Go now enter, win, use my 67 shades of luck, I'm happy to share with you it if it will get you to read these two blindingly brilliant architects of awesome whom I love so much! Scoot! Git! Go!









1 comment:

  1. I loved how you described Colleen and Katja. You are too much, haha.

    I really need to read a Katja book now and I just looked up the synopsis for 'the sea of tranquility' and it sounds like a really good and powerful read. Great post and thanks so much for sharing! :)


    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete